Strategic Prosperity Group (SPG) is a WA owned and operated Financial Services organisation with passion and committment to our clients. Our integrity and committment to our clients is our highest priority. Our technical capabilities and personalised service are of the highest standard. We are proud of the fact that our growing client base is a result of word of mouth and referrals from our valued clients. We attribute this success to the strong relationships we build, expert advice and the high level of service that they consistently receive. Our attention to detail is second to none and we pride ourselves on our ability to utilise state of the art technology that delivers optimal results for clients.
Over the years, our clients have relied on us to provide the following;
- We deliver financial advice that is personalised, strategic and tailored to meet your individual needs and circumstances.
- The core of what we do is strategy based, not product based. We provide clients with only the investments and products they require and which suit their circumstances best and where appropriate always look to retain existing holdings.
- We are always honest and upfront and provide a friendly and caring service.
- We build long-term, professional relationships with our clients that are built on integrity and mutual trust.
- Our advice is fee for service.
- We are happy to work with other professionals already engaged by you such as your Accountant or Solicitor to ensure your financial plan encompasses all your financial needs.
- Our support team of para-planning, operational, research and IT resources are dedicated to supporting our Advisers to provide our clients with a quality and reliable service.
Experience and Technical Capabilities
- Our team of experts have combined industry experience in excess of 34 years.
- We pride ourselves on our technical capabilities and on our ability to understand client’s objectives. Our goal is to deliver a solution that optimises your position and gives you peace of mind and direction.
- Senior advisers within our practice have attained their Certified Financial Planner (CFP) accreditation which is the highest level of industry certification that can be achieved. Also, specialising in quantitative economics, our advisers are well placed as leading technical experts in their field.
- Continuing professional development ensures that our advisers keep pace with changing legislation and are always leading the way with the giving of advice.
Holistic Advice and Culture
- Seeking financial advice can be both daunting and emotional. We take the time to really listen, understand and to navigate you through to a place of comfort and total clarity.
- We are able to articulate the right questions to ask to uncover what’s most important to you so we can deliver a solution that is not only robust but enables you to have choice now and well into the future.
- Our people are encouraged to adopt the same smart financial choices which align with our Company’s values and principles. We do not recommend strategies to our clients that we would otherwise not adopt ourselves.
- We foster a workplace culture where our people are encouraged to openly share ideas.
- As a business we are environmentally conscious of our carbon footprint and the impact this can have on future generations.